I am thrilled to report we had a very productive weekend at Talc! A few more days to tie up loose ends - fire everything up - and we should be ready to go... well we will be ready for our inspection anyway. These projects don't get off the ground without "a lot of help from my friends".... A big thank you goes out to "the men who work for coffee"... gotta love them!
Thanks David... who likes black drip... but was introduced to an Americano... and we can report... is successfully converted to espresso! David gave our counter a little update. It looks brand new! Thanks Dave!
Meet Brandon... our computer everything man... and already a true connoisseur of the bean. Brandon set up the computer... and made wonderful "free wireless access" rain down all around the space. Thank You Brandon! We are also happy to report... that the wall over his left shoulder is no longer that color.
Ta Da! More pictures to come - these were all taken with my phone as in all the hustle and bustle... I cannot seem to locate my battery charger for the "good camera". I wanted to share the progress... It's a great space to spend time in... I'm thrilled with how it is coming together, thanks to my sweet man, our girl and the "men who work for coffee"!