CLASS GROUP FORMING AT TALC!
This is going to be amazing! If you have followed my "class experience's"... you already know how I feel about Stephanie Lee... and I've followed Judy Wise on her blog for ages and she sits at the top of my "must get in her class" wish list.
I have experienced a bit of the "plaster bug" when I took Stephanie's Santos Class at Artfest (if you have been in talc post studio move you will have seen "Horse Feathers")... oh folks... you really must allow yourself a bit of play with this wonderful medium that will flex to your creative vision... and this is the class to open up that door for you!
I encourage you to visit the class site and see all that will be covered... it's an amazing assortment of tools for you incorporate into your work. Plaster... wax... paint... and on and on.
Stephanie loved the idea of a "plaster group" at talc... wants to hear and see what we come up with. So go sign up! Then shoot me an email or leave a message here so I can connect with you on our plans to get together.
Here is a wonderful pod cast of Judy and Stephanie ... done by Rice Freeman-Zachery of the Voodoo Cafe.
I love online classes... but I think working together can really expand the learning experience... so I'm thrilled beyond words that these teachers are open to us gathering together! It's fantastic!
I can't wait to put plans together for our "mini class retreats"... go sign up!
