Friday, July 1, 2011

Voted Cool Art by Young Men... Move Over!

When hip young men think what you're working on looks cool.... move on over... make some space and let them get their hands dirty too! My nephew, Alex is visiting from California and he and our dear friend Sterling have been hanging out.


I was working on my "plaster workshop" - AMAZING Class with Stephanie Lee and Judy Wise - who will be offering an ebook of the entire amazing event... I will let you all know when the ebook comes available... so... I was working on making plaster boards... and the boys thought it looked cool and wanted to give it a try.



Renaissance men in the making. They are athletic, musicians, artists and better than decent humans. These exact two young men... who live a time zone apart... are the same two amazing spirits who wanted to learn how to hook rugs... and they are both good at that too!


Alex & Sterling


those smiles... really... what more can you ask for?
art dudes... I adore these two... aren't they cool?




art in the making at talc... it's why I'm here