
What's this? A new focus... for me as an artist and for the space. As many of you know
Lauren has relocated to ND and so I am once again going solo. I have considered bringing
Lauren has relocated to ND and so I am once again going solo. I have considered bringing
in a new partner... and that may still happen at some point. But I've decided to focus my
energy on my work and I'll be open to incorporating a new idea if it presents itself.
So... although I may (or may not) be in the studio everyday... Talc will be open Wed-Fridays
11-7. If I'm there on weekends I'll open up, or if there is a class going on... we will be open.
If you have a need to meet up on the weekends... just let me know and we can usually work
something out.
Why the change? I'm listening to how I need to move forward in my work... and for once I'm
acting on it. It's all good... it really is. I'm so excited about it... all of it!
Every Thursday... open art journaling! Yes! This is going to be so much fun and I really hope
you will join in. The studio will be set up every Thursday 11-7 will supplies. You bring your
own journal and for $5 you can spend the day playing with my supplies... I'll have all kinds of
goodness for you to explore with... and an "element" or two of surprise!
In the near future I'm planning on adding "ephemera" and bits for sale for you to use in your
work... I've been collecting and it's time to share some of it!
Ok... that's all for now. I'm hoping to see some of you on Thursday!
Keli